Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Divine Intervention...with robots.

What DreadKnights SHOULD look like

So as I am constantly looking for ways to make my Divine Intervention list work better I came upon this...

Tell me your thoughts, I like to hear them.


HQ: Inquisitor w Force Weapon and Psychic Communion                                    55pts

HQ: Inquisitor w Force Weapon and Psychic Communion                                    55pts

Troops: 9 Terminators; 2 w hammer, 2 w psycannon and Halbred, 5 with Halberds 525pts
          Justicar Thawn,

Troops: 10 Terminators; 2 w hammer, 2 w psycannon and Halbred, 6 with Halberds 450pts

Troops 5 Terminators; 1 w hammer, 1 with psycannon and Halbred, 3 with Halberds 225pts

Heavy: Dreadknight w Teleporter and Great Sword                                  230pts

Heavy: Dreadknight w Teleporter and Great Sword                                  230pts


Heavy: Dreadknight w Teleporter and Great Sword                                  230pts


Total: 2000pts


Basically I dump 4 Psycannons, 5 terminators, and 15 Interceptors for 3 Dreadknight combat monsters.


When I drop, these guys are there to make the enemy want to assault/shoot them, being distractions for the Terminators. If the enemy ignores them then he will have to deal with them as the teleport 30 inches onto the objectives.


They are alot more aggressive to play but might work out. Though I'm not afraid of two Nurgle Princes...why should three give me problems...


Oh, wait... they land right next to me and I don't have three turns to shoot them/ stall them? Oh, that's why they cost 80 pts more... I get it now... silly me ^_^

I will be testing this, but for now I see it as a BIG maybe. I will leave it as it is and run a few tests, see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment