Thursday, December 30, 2010

Sooo....

You know whats stupid? Forge World making their BloodThirster really expensive,

You know whats awesome? My brother buying me a perfect counts as for it for a fraction of the cost...

Yeah my bros that awesome. Christmas was good to me this year. Miracle recovery with my Aunt, good food, and now a cool giant Bloodthirster for Apocalypse.

And I'm making Angron, World Eaters Primarch, and all his Deamon awesomeness for a Painting contest at my local store.

I'll get pics soon, whenever I find my camera. Until then its back to Battlefield: Bad Company with my bro, then my usual haunting of Yes The Truth Hurts.

Hope you all have a blessed New Year.

2 comments:

  1. Nice mate. Get the WIP stuff up would be cool.

    I just ordered my demons (for WHFB more, but will go over into 40K as an alternate army aswell) - also finally got my Demonhunter/Witch hunter paint scheme down - gonna post a tester model up at some stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmmm...the internet ate my post....

    Looking foward to seeing WIP shots, Grimanar....
    I'm really curious, cuz I'll be ripping up a McFarlane Dragon soon for wings and claws and stuff for my Nids, so I can't wait to see what you come up with...

    clicked 'follow'.....

    ReplyDelete