Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Painting Recap Pt1 Grey Knights

When I last left you guys over a year ago I was working on my Grey Knights, well here they are!
The list is based on my Divine Intervention you can find all over the place on my blog and it worked wonders for a year and a half. But in terms of painting it is rather simple, built quickly for the tourny seasons.

1. Simple Grey primer,
2. black wash
3. white highlights
4. details

And it actually looks great, plays great, and doesn't get as much of the "Grey Knights and Broken" rants but still, people hate this codex and this leads to making this army my tournament army while my Blood Angels became my relaxing army.

Enough of the background, lets see how it turned out...

The whole lot of them. 30 Terminators rocking the table.


The Grandmaster himself, rocking the Psycannon and sword.

5 Power armor dudes, My first time using lava basing as well which turned out rather well for a beginner 

My first Paladin squad, the Gatling guns are master crafted psycannons Also notice the chaplain terminator, I loved making this model. 


Normal Terminator squad

Another squad, this time led by Justicar Thawn 

An old metal squad

two inquisitors, one in terminator armor along with two cherubs (servitor skulls)

Second Paladin squad. I enjoyed building and flaring them up, they all are very character filled 



Another shot of the Terminator Inquisitor, another Psycannon

Another shot of the chaplian 


The Entire army fitting in a single GW case, along with the dice.

There we go, the full army done, tommorow I'll show my Blood Angels, my easy play force.

No comments:

Post a Comment