Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Angels Vermilion



Alright, here's a big one. My blood angels were painted over a semester with a little over the summer of this year. I have about 3000pts if I push it. I have a few toys, assault marines, landraiders, predators, razor backs, Dreadnoughts, and infantry, a good bunch of them.

They were painted a darker color of red as they were designed to be a more Gothic themed chapter, The Angels Vermilion  I like the darker theme and the vamperic influence woven into it. They are a chapter that holds one of the most exemplary battle record but keep out of contact with other imperial organizations. I hold that they suffer from the red thirst in silence, their mission holding them to purpose.

Enough of background, I'll come back to that later, here are the pictures with little mentions here and there. 


The army all together. I normaly play 1250-1500pts so I get to have all the toys.


My storm raven, note the vamperic flair. I built the back by myself with plastic card and built a vampire throne into it. 

My assault marines, bat wings... for the vampiric touch








My Razor Backs have all freehhand worked into them. This ones a dragon. The majority of my lists have at least 4 so they are important. 





Mr. Slashy, He is without a doubt my favorite model in the army and I have too many stories of his rampages... oh the dead models, everywhere. Mr slashy loves his job...

My other two Razorbacks, the thirds not done yet due to my lack of inspiration. These are the Angel and the Devil. Yes, the Twin Linked Assault Cannons are vulcan mega bolters... they look amazing on the table.


My Mephiston for a while... then my chaplain... then a librarian... then everything.

A five man squad made from Blood Angels and Dark Angels bits to give them the dark brotherhood feel to them.

Landraider... Being joined by a Crusader soon...

Added gun...



Painted Stormraven... 


A squad mate, a terminator from space hulk, and my Apothecary. 

Basic Assault Marine

Space Hulk Terminator

Apothecary 

My leader again I adored this model when it came out and it was my first finecast model ever.




And there they are all. Nowadays I haven't finished an army but am working on a few projects which I will go over tomorrow starting with my Best of the Best. My Eldar.

No comments:

Post a Comment