Thursday, October 14, 2010

well... Here we bloody go...

well... Ive been playing Warhammer 40k for about three years and am a major fan of the World Eaters. I have a rather large collectionm of World Eaters which I am building to be able to play as Space Wolf and Blood Angel armies along with the Chaos Space Marines Codex. Expect me to be blabbing on and on about tactics for all three codexes and how my experience with each codex goes.

Now, as for the hobby awspect of this game I am about as hardcore for my space gladiators as a fat man is for Twinkies (I think that's a good thing ^_^). I started this game with Eldar and while it was interesting to learn with them, I just wasn't inspired. It was about three years ago that I saw Berzerkers and well it was Chainsaw swinging, gore splattering love at first sight. Now two years later I have everything from Rhino Rush to an all terminator "Gore Wing". I'll put up some pictures as soon as I figure out how to work this blogger thing but I do know how to paint rather well.

To start off I will just drop off the first list I am currently working on... on second thought, its late, I'm going to bed. I'll post it later. -_-zzz

1 comment:

  1. Best wishes for your blog, it looks like you've got a lot of good content already posted here. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete